93rd Annual Meeting of London Conference
REGISTER: Go to online registration
THEME: To Reconcile and Make New
WHEN: Friday, May 26 to Sunday, May 28, 2017
Welcome to the 93rd Annual Meeting of London Conference
- Download the Delegate Handbook to the 93rd Annual Meeting.
- Download the Report Book to the 93rd Annual Meeting.
- Download the Agenda for the 93rd Annual Meeting.
- Go to the registration for the Wab Kinew Event to sign up for the special Friday morning with the noted journalist, politician and author.
- Get tickets for the Pre-Annual Meeting Dinner Theater featuring an original play by playright Doug Wrigh, The Art of the Funeral playing for one night only, Thursday, May 25, 2017! Don't miss this hilarious, yet ironic entertainment that supports Youth Programs at London Conference.
- Are you interested in having your voice heard at the 43rd General Council being held in Oshawa from July 21 to 27, 2018. Click here to fill out a General Council Commissioner form.
- Fill out a Display Table request form.
- Fill out a PowerPoint / Video request form.
- Download the Welcome Letter from host, Lambton Presbytery, that outlines information on location, meals, accommodations, Celebration of Ministry Service....
- Download the Meals Descriptions keeping in mind that the Greek Canadian Community is doing its best to accommodate food limitations
- Download the Accommodations Listing - London Conference has made some preferred rate bookings for our delegates, but book fast as there are several other events in the city of London during the same week
- Download the Locations Map that gives you an idea of where the venues are located in London
- Download the Celebration of Ministry information which includes the bus information to get to Calvary United Church
Congregational Worship Services for Sunday, May 28, 2017: Congregations may find themselves without a minister on the Sunday of the 93rd Annual Meeting of London Conference. But we have anticipated that and have available a service and a reflection available to download. Both are available in DOC format which open in MS Word and most other word programs, to enable reformatting if you would like:
Report Book 2017: Reports are being requested from Divisions, Committees and other groups to be available in time for April Presbytery meetings. If you receive a request for a report please be aware that the deadline is February 28. Here are three ways to complete the report:
- Fill out the online Reporting Form and click 'Submit"
- Fill out the fillable RTF Form and email it to the London Conference office
- Complete your report in an email and send it to the London Conference office
Record of Proceedings, 2016
- Download the Minutes from the 92nd Annual Meeting of London Conference, held May 27 -29, 2016.